Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still Waiting...

There are no postings as yet suggesting the existence of a finished TC Lip Dub product on youtube. I will follow up when it is available.

Tomorrow may be the hottest day of the year, and my wife thinks that a trip to the beach is in order. She may have a point. There are several lovely sites available along Lake Michigan, and we have not been to any of them in a while. I may ask for nominations on Facebook to see what kind of results I get. I think that Lake Michigan makes the most sense as the water there will be the coolest available, and we are definitely going to want a refreshing dip if the thermometer hits 100 degrees, as is being suggested. Of course, a trip in the middle of the day may not make the most sense.

I plan on making another trip downstate this weekend to visit my parents one more time before we go back to Alaska. We are hosting a cooking class/tasting event on Friday night, which means that Saturday is the most likely option for departure. I also recall a dentist appointment scheduled for Monday morning, so my thought of staying over Sunday night is not likely to make sense.

Tonight we attend a wine tasting fundraiser at one of our local restaurants. The week is beginning to fill with engagements. Time runs short...

No comments:

Post a Comment