Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday's Over...

Yes, it is...and there are only two left now before the end of the 2011 semester. I would consider a retrospective, but I am not sure that it is time yet. This group is a pretty nice bunch of kids, even when they are very silly. And they can be very silly indeed. Of course, they are junior high kids, and I have seen it suggested that they are all that way to some extent or another.

I am sitting in my classroom with my bride as she takes one of her classes toward her master's degree. It is a long process, but I trust that it will ultimately be worth it. This class runs until 8 pm, so it makes Monday a long day for her. I am usually disposed to hang out with her and keep her company, so we do not usually get home to have dinner until then. I should probably get going, though, because I remember that I have some dishes to catch up on, and the dogs could stand feeding.

Just another romantic, exciting day in the life of a Bush teacher...wrestle a bear, shoot a moose, and set up 19 student computers for tomorrow's bubble test. Yep, it surely is a life of adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment