Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday at The School...

We had breakfast with our very nice neighbor (her husband is stuck in Dillingham coaching wrestling), and eventually floated over here where I spent some time in an executive board meeting for the local teacher's union. I entertained myself afterwards with some extensive grading and grade entering, followed by preliminary lesson planning, accompanied by the first Big Ten Championship game on the radio. Unfortunately, the Michigan State Spartans (not my alma mater) was not successful in its effort. Now it is ten pm and I am watching my wife shop online for Xmas gifts. Kind of a lost day, but not bad overall. At least I am nearly caught up on grading. That stuff is a bear.

Tomorrow will be another (at least partial) working day-I need to get some stuff finished, and there is still some grading left to do. Of course, there is always stuff left to do, at least up to the end of the semester. Coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment