Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday...

Some people don't like Mondays. I get it. I think that Tuesdays are even less appealing. Maybe I just have end-of-the-year-itis. It happens. I also have this respiratory thing that has been hanging on for five weeks and won't seem to go away. I would really rather be home talking to Alice and my wife. Or maybe it is just Tuesday. I'm not sure.

We are attempting to ready ourselves for cultural week next week. The kids will focus on traditional activities in the afternoons. The mornings will be taken up with academics, at least in the upper grades. After that, it is four weeks to go. Some of us look as if we are hanging on the ropes at this point. I hope that I am not one of those folks...

1 comment:

  1. But if you don t understаnd ωhat ѕearch engine mаrkеting comρanіes article writіng guidеlines уou ωill see that hands ԁown, search engine marketing companiеs iѕ criticаl to Internеt writіng.

    Finԁing out that Eаrl Grey ωaѕ
    the man bеhіnd Ѕeaгch Εngine
    Μarketing CompanieѕLink Pro development though very posіtіve,
    still left dоubts. This will alloω you to achieve bеtter ranκings for high-qualitу ѕiteѕ-sites ωіth orіginal content and infoгmаtion that the ѕearch еngines usеd
    by the choѕеn сomρany. Blaсk hat marketeгs soon found
    hоw to get гаnkеd in the search engіnеs.


    my page ... http://Mascultura.pe/wiki/index.php?title=Usuario:ShannaMic

    ReplyDelete