Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Deep Breath...


Time for a recap...I am continuing to prepare for Sunday's flight to Anchorage. I think that I have gotten all of my personal financial and bill-paying matters in line. My poor puppy dog had a seizure this morning, but my very cool vet has come through like a trooper and has provided me with some medication very quickly, so that I can treat him if it becomes necessary. It is possible that this is a one time event, but nothing is clear for the moment. Many thanks to Jana at Meyer Vet Clinic for all of her help, and Dr. Meyer is a prince. In other news, the bike shop is promising a new bike by the weekend, and we are getting ready to attend the Traverse City Film Festival starting tomorrow. Sunday is the day of Exodus to Anchorage and Points Beyond. Watch this space for further information.

1 comment: