Friday, July 24, 2009

Pant, pant...

Breathless and busy...Cadillac to Gaylord to Grand Rapids and back for going away party on Thursday...then the phone goes out and the dog needs to go to the vet and I need to study for the praxis II for tomorrow...and it's nearly midnight...and I have to catch up with posting or I'll get out of the habit and all of the people that I told about this silly thing last night will think that I've given up on the habit already and they'll be disappointed...and they'll stop reading it and they'll forget about me...and...and...and....oh, yeah, and my Pal Lindsay just got a job teaching in Hooper Bay and I'm really excited for her....and I think that the local paper is going to run an article on my bike accident so that more people will wear their helmets...and I can't wait to hear that my new bike is ready, and I need to finish Invisible Man (Ellison, not Wells) tonight.....and...(whew..)...

No comments:

Post a Comment