Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Day Of Rest...

Two nights of Cama-i, and two days of getting stuff done. I finished my assignments for one of the courses that I need to get re-licensed on the fall, and I was real happy about that. I had to design a project for the final assignment. I just started poking around with the template, when an idea for a project popped into my head. I was lucky enough to get on a roll and sustain the momentum. My wonderful wife let me out of grocery detail so that I could stay here and finish the project. I got it done, and finished and submitted my course evaluation. Everything is done, and I just have to wait for the instructor comments and final grading. I hope that both of my final assignments, each of which I submitted this week, are well received, and that I am able to get the transcripts off to EED (the Alaska Education Department) in the near future. The district here has generous benefits for continuing education, and I will be able to get reimbursed for the expense of this course if I have passed it. I will just need to finish my submissions for AKT2, and do an Alaska Studies course that I will begin at the end of May with three days of class time in Anchorage, and I should be ready to get my "professional" teaching license.

It feels good to get something done. I hope to get the rest of it done, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment