Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moving Along Through The Week

I got some things done that were pretty good, and didn't get some other things done that I wanted to. A mixed bag, but not bad on the balance. It was a good day for a day off from the Game On diet thing, because there was pizza from the entrepreneurship class, and cookies that are being made for the SBA testing next week. Yum.

We were collectively grouchy in the morning and collectively happier in the afternoon, and we all got through the day without too much damage to all involved. I wanted to do some lesson planning tonight for next week, but I really do not know exactly what to do with all of that at this point, anyway. The only real lesson planning days are Monday and Friday, and Friday is a half day. We are supposed to conduct classes after the testing is completed, but that tends to run into the afternoon. I am a little flummoxed. Most likely I will prepare too much and call it good. Easier to cut than it is to extend.

This week, for what it has or has not been, is getting closer to over. Seven weeks from tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment