Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family and Friends

We saw a continuing-to-expect Ashley and Kevin last night. Her due date has passed (yesterday), but the doctor appears to be unconcerned. My understanding is that all of those predictions are kind of conditional anyway.

Today is a catch-up and consolidation day in advance of the holiday. We will also be taking Diego for a whitewater paddling trip to West Virginia in about a week. I have not done this in years and it should be fun. It will be a long car ride kind of weekend, for certain. I will advise all to bring their appropriate time wasting devices on this trip.

The sun is shining, and it should be a good day for biking and gardening. It is always a good day to pet a puppy dog, as my constant companion is currently reminding me. I must attend to that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment