Sunday, June 12, 2011

Improving...

That was the weather picture today, although it was windy. We got in the second bike ride in two days, and I am pretty happy with the new equipment. My new bike has a different set up from the old one, although the frame is the same. I also got a new pair of bike shoes that are stiffer and more efficient. Nice going, even in a stiff breeze up a hill. I think that this will be fun this summer. I hope to be done with bike adventures for a while. No more accidents, no more robberies. That is it.

This week is going to busy up toward the end, with a night spent in Traverse City and biking with friends on Friday and not one, but two parties to attend on Saturday. Just the same, it feels a lot more leisurely than it did at this point last summer. This is really nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment