Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Boppin' "Round Bethel...

I have been doing a little chauffeuring around for some of the speech kids that have specific appointments that need to be attended to while they are in town. It strikes me that this is a better reflection of my talents in some ways. It is a little easier to see results, anyway. The other thing is kind of abstract. I appreciate finality and clarity more as I age. Of course, I suspect that some finality is more welcome with age than others.

Speech finals are this afternoon, and the awards tonight. None of our kids made the finals. Oh, well. They seem to be enjoying themselves ok anyway. We fly back in the morning.

I need to get observed for evalutaion before the end of the month. Oh, joy. Can't be avoided, so there is no reason to try. I look forward to Thanksgiving, and sleep. And maybe some football...

No comments:

Post a Comment