Tuesday, November 15, 2011

But I Write a Nice Narrative...

Sorry, kids-it's an inside joke, and I am not sharing. Well, not widely. It does occur to me that I am a narrative guy in a bullet-point world, but I don't know what real importance that has. It just sounds like a funny line, and that may be the problem. I may be more concerned with being funny than with being an educator. It may be important. Or not.

I think that I liked sleeping on the floor in the science lab room better than this classroom. I have been here before. The carpet has a lot of dust. I tend to wake up congested and sneezy.

One more night here and then back to PKA. We will see what the week brings. The holidays approach, and the prospect of rest. Welcome. But first, fun at the speech contest. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment