Monday, March 12, 2012

Baack At It on Monday...

Nine more Mondays to go...I get excited when the words go through my head...there is something about the fact that it is less than ten, I guess. If I had a better theory, I would share it, but that is all that I have to offer. The sunlight is beautiful, and has been for the past couple of days, and it lasts now until after nine o clock. The great daylight savings time swing has happened, and it happens here with a vengeance. We are gaining nearly six minutes of daylight each day, which means that sunset and sunrise move nearly three minutes. By the end of the week, we will have an additional 40 minutes of daylight. The spring madness is upon us, even if the spring temperatures are not.

There is a talent show here on Thursday, and I am contemplating reading one of the blog posts from the distant past that I think is kind of funny, but I haven't made up my mind as yet.

The building has become very quiet after hours now that the basketball season has ended. I suspect that it will be that way until the intramural league starts up. I am not sure when that is supposed to begin. I kind of like the peace and quiet, but it is also a little sad around the edges. This place is probably meant to be full of noise and life.

Time to go brave the cold and tend to my pups. Think I will kiss my sweet wife goodbye before I go-she is staying here for Study Buddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment