Monday, October 28, 2013

False Start...

In our last exciting adventure...there was snow in the air. That is all that turned out to be. In the air. Nothing accumulated. There was some snow this morning that did stick for a while, but it is gone now. We are mostly going through a long phase of rain, followed by more rain, with intervals of rain. It is soggy here, in a serious way.

This is the week of Halloween, which means Carnival and costumes. My wife and the baby and I are going to come as the Three Bears. Cute, huh? We have parent conferences as well, today and tomorrow. I think that this should keep all of us busy. It is also making the days fly by. We are in the eleventh week of the semester now, and the weeks just keep piling up one atop the other.

The baby gets bigger and more interesting. She sits up on her own, and it is just a matter of time until she begins creeping around the house. Our happy, quiet life will be a thing of the past in short order at that point. No escaping it.

I am sitting in a teacher development class, and my wife is at home taking a class of her own. Mondays are long, and I am waiting for this one to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment