Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another Sunday of Football...

I am here at the school watching the Lions (!) pasting the Broncos 45-10 at this point. We have hit on the strategy of pointing the webcam on the other end of the Skype connection at the television set. It isn't perfect, but it is pretty darn good. We may get TV at some point, as there is apparently a hookup to a satellite dish coming to our housing building, but that is still speculative at this point.

November looms over the horizon, and the weather is following. Chilly and ice/snow. We await the freezing of the river. Tomorrow is Halloween, and we will have the necessary silliness to go along with the day. I am not sure whether or not to post pictures, as I am not into an excessive amount of self-humiliation. There will be trick or treating tomorrow, and a carnival Tuesday night. I am not expecting lots of concentration from students this week. We shall see if I am correct in my prediction...

No comments:

Post a Comment