Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday...

No scheduled work this week (that is next week), but we are over here doing lesson plans and stuff. The truth of it is that I did some of my plans the other day, and I finished them off today while listening to a football game from back home. It was a pleasant respite, and my lesson plans are done for the week now. I am just hanging around waiting for my wife to get done, and playing on the internet while that happens. I am making some lazy inquiries about getting a satellite dish, but there doesn't seem to be much interest in the group effort, so we may decide to simply go it alone. I am still slightly intrigued by the idea of NFL football at 9 a.m.

I think that dinner approacheth, and guacamole is on the horizon. If you have ever had my wife's guacamole, you will understand what a treat that is. The whole steam thing is still hovering around out there somewhere, but I kind of feel like spending some time with my bride, given the fact that she is taking off for across the river in a few days.

The temps are chilly and brisk, but the sunrise this morning was spectacular. I need to get home to see the sun shine off the fresh snow on the mountains to the east. I love the view from our living room. Very pretty, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. As much as I Love the NFL, I don't know if I could do 9:00 am. I would have to record it and watch the game at night or on the weekend.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete