Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It Is Sticking (a little bit)...

The snow has stayed this time. We were discussing cultural context in reading class this morning, and I contrasted my old feelings about snow when I had to drive in it (fear and loathing), and my feelings about it out here (fun! freezing rivers! freedom to travel!!!).

We have crossed the hump of another week, although I did get a little testy with the kiddies in writing class. They seem to go into stall mode in that class more than any other. I need to come up with some better ideas for organization in there. Maybe some spiffy technology can help...there are some cool things out there.

This will be one of those weekends without a lot of rest available. Our local wrestling tournament is Friday night and Saturday. I need to get sub plans ready in addition to our usual thing, because I am taking some kids to the speech tournament for junior high next week. I will be gone Tuesday and Wednesday, and will not get back until some time Thursday. Lots to get in order. Lots of fun to look forward to at the same time.

And that is that for the time being. I am going to split and go home to put the roast into the oven. I suspect that tonight we may go visiting after dinner. Something about baby clothes that need to be delivered...

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want to discuss spiffy technology ideas ;-) Even though I'm not there I'm still here...lol.

    ReplyDelete