Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back To Reality?

It is probably time to start thinking about training and study again. There is so much to try to know and do in this line of work. Of course, any rookie, no matter how old, has to learn a lot of new stuff if he/she is to try to be effective. It just comes with the territory.

We have several new initiatives in the district for this coming school year, and I plan to try to be a wholehearted participant in them. I don't think that I have any thing approaching the level of expertise to comment on some of the educational trends out there and whether they make sense or are the dumbest thing ever. I will adjust and accomodate. I may find that I tailor some of the material to my needs, but I will want to be sharp when the next school year starts in August.

In the meantime, there are granddaughters to pick up and baby chicks to see and zoos to visit, and tattoos to preview. It's going to be a busy week for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment