Thursday, June 24, 2010

We Spread The Mulch...

Two and a half yards of it, all around the house, today. Great help from my honey and Alexis-we were working for about six hours at it. The garden beds look much better for the effort. We need to do some more pruning, and there is the mess to dispose of, but things overall look very good.

I am still waiting to get my bike out of the shop for the weekend-it sounds like the nice folks here are going to loan me a spare wheel from one of their bikes until we can get a new wheel ordered and in. I understand that wheels break-maybe extras would be in order. We want to ride to Hell and back this weekend on our bikes. For those readers not familiar with Livingston County, Michigan, Hell is a little village not too far from Pinckney, where my parents live. I started to ride to Hell once, but only made it about 3/4 of the way to Hell and back. Mostly it was because someone apparently forgot to pave the road to Hell sufficently with good intentions.

More ink tomorrow! I am excited to see what ideas this new guy will come up with. He just did my sweetie's new stuff, and he is going to touch up her old stuff tomorrow as well. New ink at last! Of course, considering the red-haired pinup girl on my back, the previous statement seems a little silly. I just like good tattoos.

Busy day tomorrow, then off to my parents' house for the weekend. Open house for my oldest niece on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment