Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cloudy Tuesday

It has been overcast a lot around here for the past four or five days. It's kind of weird, but I won't complain, because it makes for good biking weather. I rode a couple of times today, into a pretty stiff easterly wind that we had all day. Good workout.

It is raining tonight, so I am curious to see what tomorrow's weather will bring. I kind of have the bug to ride some more, but riding in a steady downpour is not my idea of terribly safe.

The Worker's Compensation section of the State Bar will be meeting this weekend at the Crystal Mountain Resort up the road from here a bit. As a long time member, I am planning on hitting the cocktail party Thursday night for a little reunion with some of my former colleagues. Friday night we will be taking dance lessons, and Saturday is the wedding of my super stylist, Andrea.

Today was kind of lazy and fun, but things get busier from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment