Friday, June 18, 2010

Two Beautiful Days...

Sunshine and summer temperatures have returned. We rode our bikes for 27 miles yesterday, up and down some rolling hills. I think that we will challenge a little bigger, steeper set of hills tomorrow, weather permitting.

Last night, we attended the section meeting party for the Worker's Compensation section of the State Bar. I got to see and spend time with a lot of old friends and acquaintances. It was great to hear what was going on in their lives and share some of what goes on in ours. Many questions were asked and answered. It made me realize again how lucky I have been to work with such a group of decent, honorable people during my former career. They seemed to be quite taken with Chelsea and very happy to see me happy. Nice. Very, very nice.

Tonight is a three-hour dance class which I think will be fun and helpful. I like to dance, but I am not going to say how wonderful I am at it. I could use some training.

Tomorrow is the first of the three weddings of the summer. Should be fun.

I hear that it sounds like the makings of a good and profitable summer fishing season on the Kuskokwim. Here is hoping for good fishing for all friends and families in Napas. I am looking forward to returning in about six weeks.

I live two very different lives, but I think that is a good thing...

1 comment:

  1. We were definitely taken with your sweetie Chelsea. She is absolutely adorable and it was wonderful to see you so happy.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete