Thursday, May 17, 2012

Clean-Up...

Time to wrap it all up for the year. I am moving some of the stuff in here around in order to facilitate a more open floor plan for next year's class. I have moved the computer cart away from my desk, and have replaced it with a bookcase in which we can actually store some books for use in the classroom. I have visitors from the fifth grade on a daily basis, and I have been trying to figure out a different arrangement for storage for two years now. I guess that it doesn't say too much for my imagination that it has taken that long, but I had to share the space the first year, and I thought that I had an arrangement that would work this year. I just turned out to be wrong.

I see that SBA scores have hit the e-mail, so it is time to go and hope (or cringe, as the case may be)...

No comments:

Post a Comment