Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Testing Tuesday...

We are scheduled to administer a computer-based test called the MAPS today. It is kind of labor-intensive, and kind of finicky to boot. I have had the whole thing crash each time that I administered it. This means either that I am an idiot, which is certainly within the realm of possibility, or maybe it means that it is not user-friendly. Others have experienced some problems, so my idiot explanation is only partially persuasive.

The kiddies are getting restive during their Yup'ik class, which seems to be the case a lot lately. A couple of kids are apparently having some sort of Facebook fight, which adds to the festive atmosphere. I sense a bit of weariness with the school year on everyone's part. We shall soldier on regardless...

No comments:

Post a Comment