Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Do Believe That The Crisis Has Passed...

The kids are disappointed, but the adults are relieved. The ice appears to have gone out, and the water, although high, appears to be receding. The threat of flooding appears to have passed. I have not looked at the river in an hour or so, but it had gone down slightly earlier today.

We finished with the kids for all intents and purposes today. They will come tomorrow for fun and games and a lunch. We will get a bite ourselves, I hope, and then we will start finishing up all of the grading and stuff that makes our job interesting. I cannot access our district website currently, so the final grading will have to wait until tomorrow.

For now, I intend to accompany my bride home and hang out with my dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment