Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sleeping In the Recliner...

I finally resorted to that approach last night...it cuts down on the coughing associated with trying to lie down in the bed. This is weird-I don't have a fever or anything like that, just this cough. I feel better after morning coffee, and then things begin to deteriorate as nighttime approaches. Aggravating...

I see some sleepy kiddies this morning, but some of the usual suspects seem to be more aware than usual at this time of the day. Hopeful...

It is hard to make out what is going on with breakup at this point...we seem to be in the watch and wait mode.

My wife notices that the days seem to be taking longer to complete as we approach year's end. I am not sure that I agree, but I suspect that is a matter of perception, which is certainly individual.

The sub teacher is currently attempting, without success, to awaken one of the enchanted ones...it must be a strong spell....

No comments:

Post a Comment