Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Starting to Pick Up Momentum...

The week is beginning to pick up speed...I was just thinking how much I hate Mondays, and it is nearly Wednesday already. Before you know it, Friday will be on our doorstep. Of course, this is a long week due to inservices on Friday and Saturday, but the next week will take us into the Labor Day weekend.

My kidlets are kinda ok and kinda flaky by turns, and I associate that with junior high generally. I would like to get them into some kind of working order in the next couple of weeks, just the same. It would be nice to see some actual work getting done.

The rain has come back a little off and on, but on the whole the weather is much better than it was when we first arrived. Last night, it was windy and a little chilly, but the sun was shining and it was a great evening for a walk. It almost made up for the tub full of dishes that was waiting for me when I returned. Of course, that was the product of delicious cookies and wonderful dinners, so I can't really complain, even if I want to.

More tomorrow-sounds as if the rain is returning here to stay for a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment