Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Brrr2...

Nice day with the kids today. All of it. I need to scaffold more, though. It is currently -26.3 F, and I am preparing myself for the walk home and the trip outside with the dogs. Fun. The good part is that I get to jump into PJs at the end of that trip. I read an article in Slate magazine today about the glory of PJs and I have to agree. I even come over here in the weekend to work in them. Last Sunday I threw on a pair of insulated overalls (we call them snow pants out here) so that I didn't have to change out of PJs because of the cold. Last night, I just braved the cold.

I used to dress in designer suits (and I like them just fine). These days, I tend to be much happier in a hoodie and PJ pants...what a slob I have become. One of these days, I will remind myself to feel bad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment