Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'M DONE!

It was the favorite battle cry of my students for much of the year, and now it is mine. I checked out officially about 1/2 hour ago, and I have been helping my sweetie get her classroom tidied up so that she can check out for the year. UPDATE: She is checked out. That much is done. The snogo still needs to be put away. FURTHER UPDATE: Father Victor has been assigned to a new parish in Dillingham. They will be leaving before we return in August, as I understand it. We will be sad to see them leave. They were very nice and welcoming people. Change is inevitable, and merciless. I think that this is a promotion. I certainly hope that it is.

Now it is time to clean the house a bit and pack for the trip back to Michigan, which will start in a little more than 24 hours. Further updates as they become available...

No comments:

Post a Comment