Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sunset Out The Window

And ain't it glorious? Beautiful 10:52 PM sunset (or thereabouts). Just a few clouds hanging in the sky off to the northwest. It's almost Friday. This week has vaporized! I really don't know what has happened to this one. It's been busy and now it is almost gone.

The decorations are going up in the gym for prom, and I am kind of excited to have been invited. There is dinner, and dancing, and mostly big kids or adults. Of course, I do need to point out that I have been really enjoying my kids (for the most part) lately. I think that we have gotten used to each other a lot over the course of this second semester. We had one kind of testy day on Monday this week and the rest has been good. I can't wait to get back, even though I am looking forward to going back to Michigan for the summer. This is beginning to feel more and more like home. I'm glad...

No comments:

Post a Comment