Friday, May 14, 2010

Very Nice, Very Sweet, and a Little Bit Emotional...

Graduation is over, and a new flock of chicks have flown...all of the things that are supposed to happen did, and everyone remembered their speeches, and no one slipped, tripped, or fell. Cake was cut and served, and a good time was had by all...We attended one open house afterward, which got us fed quite nicely for the evening, and now it is time to comtemplate the next eight days in Napaskiak. House cleaning is tomorrow, and I plan to spend some time cleaning up my classroom work area and shipping the books that I need to study this summer. I will write a few lesson plans and finish my grading on Sunday. I think that a trip to church is going to be in order, and a steam before we go would be nice. Wow, almost done...

No comments:

Post a Comment