Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Colds...

Are the bane of my existence. Maybe a little strong, but I don't like 'em. Not one bit. Of course, I have one. Hard to say from whence it came, because there are so many possibilities. Nothing to be too cranky about, because there is nothing to do except get some sleep and try to tamp the thing down before I fly down to Anchorage Friday night. I would rather not wander around for the evening with my head all stuffed up.

Today was pretty much like the day after a long Easter weekend was likely to be, which is to say a little crappy. I probably was not in much of a mood for it, either. We will chalk it up to experience and start back at it again tomorrow. More testing, by the way, although this one is a short one in the scheme of things.

Wish me well with my sinuses-I am going to try to get them under control...

No comments:

Post a Comment