Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday!

And a three day weekend, too! How much fun is that?? And Easter tomorrow night! We will have to do some serious napping tomorrow if we are to make it through the entire vigil. We punked out last year at about 3:45 am. There were still a solid couple of hours left. This year will be different-we are going to try to qualify as honorary Yup'ik, and we are determined, as well. Pascha bread has been made and will be transported to the church. I am told that there is a feast on Sunday and that there will be seal available...

I have lesson plans whipped into shape, and I will spend a little time with submissions. Monday will be a quiet day of laundry and taking care of business, then we will start a shortened week on Tuesday.

All of that is far into the future. For now, I am going to enjoy my favorite night of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment