Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hiding Out...

That's kind of what I have been doing for the weekend. We did not go much of anywhere. We did host roller skating with little kids on Saturday. Other than that, it has been kind of a lazy weekend. We were going to go grocery shopping, but decided not to. It has been windy and cold, and it might be that I am just tired of windy and cold. When we were looking at Google maps on my new phone the other day, we decided that we would see if we could find the house in Cadillac. My wife got excited just looking. I think that we are getting ready to be done with the school year.
The school year may not be ready to be done with us, but there you have it.

I just made plane reservations to fly down to Anchorage on the weekend of April 29, when my bride is attending meetings for the Rose Urban-Rural Exchange. It will be nice to get out of town for a couple of days, and when I return it will be the first of May. Between now and then, we have cultural week, two short weeks, and Easter (which accounts for the second short week). After that, we have three weeks in May, and the last week of school is usually kind of flaky, with kids taking care of last minute stuff, and teachers making sure that grades are entered.

We are short-timers to summer, and it is beginning to be enticing...

No comments:

Post a Comment