Monday, May 16, 2011

Coffee...

The best thing about the morning? Not really-my guess is that waking up alive would win that title. But it comes in a very comfortable second. Or third. Breakfast also finishes highly. But coffee has to be in the top five, anyway. It certainly is the most necessary thing about it. I know of people who are concerned about their coffee-dependent state. That seems unfortunate, largely the result of crappy press coverage of silly pseudo-science stories. The occasional need to reduce caffeine consumption cannot be ignored, of course. But I suspect that it is the exception, rather than the rule. Considering that it is a habit that I did not acquire until early adulthood, it is one of my favorites. I am not terribly concerned that it is, clearly, a habit...

No comments:

Post a Comment