Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Adventures In Oz, continued...

We got to the airport in PKA ready for (if not a little early for) the 9 am flight to Bethel. And then we waited. And waited. And...well, you get the picture. Nowhere fast, and for over an hour. Fortunately, my flight from Bethel wasn't leaving until 2:45. I was even able to get the wonderful Mary Noes to meet me at the airport with stuff for the upcoming senior trip, because I had to stay there with Dan the wonderdog. The flight for Anchorage got off on time.

Great, right? Truly. There was some beautiful scenery to be seen on the flight down once we got past the clouds. My bags came out quickly on the baggage belt. I offered a ride to one of our local citizens, who happened to be in town. Yep, everything was going just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment