Monday, May 9, 2011

One More Monday To Go...

...and then it will be time for vacation. We are all getting itchy, kids and staff alike. I am still trying to get some good stuff across to the kiddies, but it isn't getting any easier. We will just keep plugging.

Breakup sounds as if it is near, and there are reports of flooding upriver. It remains to be seen how the situation will eventually sort itself out around here. A lot of the ice seems to just be deteriorating in place. I would like to see the kind of spectacular breakup of which I have heard, but I am not an especial fan of ice dams and flooding, on the other hand.

There is no other real big news at the moment. We just have a lot of stuff to get done, and we just have to get it done. Nothing fancy.

Eight more days with students. Two work days for me after that. I hear it calling....

No comments:

Post a Comment