Friday, January 18, 2013

Hot Damn, It's Friday!

The week is sort of done. It's Friday afternoon, at least, and we are officially shorn of any reason to be here. I am here nonetheless, for reasons that escape me. I have to be back in the morning, so the only reason that I can comprehend is that I am typing this drivel. Well, that and the fact that it is cold outside and I don't feel like going home and letting the dogs out.

My wife is still in Anchorage, as her flight home scheduled for noon was canceled by Alaska Airlines. No reason that I know of. Doctors' appointments went well, and this is the last time we have to go through this waiting game. The next time that she leaves, we are not coming back without our new baby. That might take a little longer, although the due date is looking a lot like March 7, or close to that.

Now, all that I have to do is persuade someone to drive to Bethel tonight to pick up my wife from the airport. That, or steal someone's keys...

No comments:

Post a Comment