Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lazy...

We didn't get up until 9 am this morning. Of course, we didn't go to bed until 1 am. I am afraid that we are going to have to get back into playing shape for the normal work day in a big hurry this week.

It was mostly one of our traditional Saturday mornings-phone calls back home to loved ones in Michigan, and we recognized at one point that it is just hard to get us to do much of anything on a Saturday before noon. Something tells me that that is going to change, and soon....

I got a new camera so that I can take an endless number of adorable baby pictures that I can then bedevil our friends with. I can hardly to join the multitudes on Facebook. Of course, I am going to have the cutest kid in the world...

I am excited to see a couple of responses to the last couple of posts. I am gratified to see someone out there taking a moment to read these musings.

As for Slaaviq related news, I did copy some song sheets at the request of our local choir director today, so the preparations are getting underway in earnest. I believe that festivities begin here Monday night. More as it develops...

2 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with a lazy Saturday morning, or Sunday afternoon watching football...that is what I'm doing while grandson is napping and hubby also. Kelly in MO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, glad you are posting again! Still a regular reader and always enjoy your blog. Bob

    ReplyDelete