Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here Again

We touched down in Anchorage at about 1:37 local time yesterday-it is snowy and cold, so there are no surprises there. All is well so far, and we are looking forward to getting back to our little corner of paradise today, if all goes well. The weather looks promising, and Joe has promised to meet us at the airport in Bethel, so it looks as if we will ride back in the comfort of a nice warm truck cab rather than on the back of a snowmachine. I am not quite ready for that action yet, so you can color me grateful. The only obligatory thing left to do before we leave ANC is the trip to the grocery store.

I was definitely more excited about getting here yesterday than I am this morning, but that may have something to do with what the football authorities call "excessive celebration" last night. I suspect that I will ultimately live...stay tuned for further updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment