Sunday, January 2, 2011

Over To A New Year...

I managed to avoid the portentous post about 1/1/11...most people thankfully avoided the subject as far as I could tell. Maybe they are more focused on the upcoming end of the world in 2012.

We have continued to whirl through the Northern Michigan wilds celebrating and visiting. Lotsa friends and family. More to come tonight, as we head for the southern part of the state and my family.

We have been fortunate to get a little rest in with all of the fun, and I think that maybe we are getting refreshed for our return to PKA in a couple of weeks. If we are not, I think that we will work diligently on that in the time remaining.

Here's hoping that all of our friends in Napaskiak have had a safe and happy New Year so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment