Friday, December 31, 2010

Lazing Around...

It is 3:57 am...but not where I am sitting. It is time for a leisurely cup of morning coffee with my wife and three dogs all asnoozing. Ah, the vacation life...

It has been a little on the less busy side during the last few days. I have been focusing on taking care of late year business, including ordering a new bike to replace the stolen one. I am excited, and I hope that the store can deliver on the promise to have it in my hot little hands by the end of next week. I just want to touch it-there is no place to ride it now. I know it is silly, but it gets me looking forward to summer and the riding season. I could use the motivation to get myself back on the spin bike when I get back to Napaskiak.

On this last day of the year, I am taking a minute to be thankful for all of the people who make my life good. I hope that they know who they are, because they are too numerous to mention. To all my friends and family, in PKA and Cadillac and points in between, thanks for your support in 2010, and I hope to make 2011 nearly as memorable. You make this silly effort at self-expression worthwhile, and you make the world a little easier to deal with. The top prize, of course, has to go to my loving and supportive wife, who puts up with all of my crap every day of the year, and somehow manages to wear a smile (at least most of the time). Honey-you are the best, and I am a very lucky man.

Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment