Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Delightful Sunday...

It seemed that nearly all of my acquaintances were online at some point or another today. It made for a very pleasant day of catching up with all kinds of friends. Most of them were chatting about the heavy snowfall in Northern Michigan. Nineteen inches of snow had fallen on Cadillac as of the last posting from the local television station. More is likely on the way. My understanding is that power is out in many areas, and some main roads have been closed. Fun. I hope that this kind of nonsense is out of the way by the time that we head home in ten days.

I spent most of the day hanging out quietly with my bride and enjoying the company. Oh, yeah, and lesson plans got done, but I don't care about that. Christmas is coming, kiddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment