Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Last Monday...

Gone in a flash-the day, the Christmas pageant, the clean-up afterwards. There is just tomorrow and the rush to the airport in Bethel tomorrow night. We are heading to the east coast and what I might have thought of as civilization, and I again have some mixed emotions. I know that we will both be glad for the break, and there are so many people that we want to see back in Michigan. There are all kind of necessities to take care of, such as dentist appointments and dog haircuts. Just the same, it is going to feel slightly alien after four and a half months out here. Maybe even more than slightly alien. I may even be a little intimidated by the thought...weird. I will never understand some things about life, and my reaction to it.

I am going to miss it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment