Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Music and Moping...

I am living the bachelor life and not caring for it too much. I cleaned up around here and got the sno-go defrosted and running this morning so that six young women's luggage could be hauled to the airport. My companion is companioning elsewhere this week, so it is quiet and sort of gloomy around this house. Even the dogs are subdued. I got some lesson planning done, but I don't feel like doing it anymore, and I hate that stuff anyway. So now I am buying old music and listening to Led Zeppelin like it is 1978. Worse, even-"Exile on Main Street." I am basically rebuilding my old vinyl collection. And the absolute worst is that I have conflicting iTunes libraries. I don't even understand how the hell that works. If you bought it, you should be able to put it all together on one device. Maybe I just don't understand how the whole thing works, or maybe there is some sort of work-around, but it makes less than no sense.

There is no great reason to stay up while this downloads, but there is no likelihood that I am going to sleep any time soon, either. Blah.

I think I am going to have one night of self pity and then hit it in the morning and get the rest of my stuff done. No sense in blowing off two days when I have stuff to do and the prospect of blowing off more time in a couple of weeks. Besides, I'm just going to hate myself for it and feel crappier. Nope, I think that a good night's sleep is in order. And to all a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment