Monday, December 27, 2010

A Quick Update



We made it back through the air transit system and back to Cadillac with a minimum of fuss...it is nice to be back, and we have been running at a rapid pace since then. We have ensconced ourselves at the decidedly cushy J.W. Marriott hotel in Grand Rapids for a couple of days. Christmas with all of the kiddies was a blast, and we are currently visiting with more family in West Michigan. The necessary appointments all come up this week, and I anticipate a trip to Southeastern Michigan to visit with my family next weekend. It is all a whirl. I will try to post a few photos as soon as I can figure out how to go and find them. For now, it is off to visit some more this afternoon, and then dinner with our friends Ella and Don. There is a steam room here, and I intend to use it this evening and tomorrow morning.

Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed dinner with you and Chelsea. I find your new life (and wife) absolutely amazing and inspirational. I can't wait to see pictures of the bread and icing Chelsea's planning for Easter services!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete