Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maqiq again...

..and it's been way too long. How relaxing this feeling is on the Sunday night before another week. It is hard to convey just how much I love a good steam. And this was a good one. Hot...burning hot pallets...the floor was almost too hot to sit on. It was definitely too hot to get down on my forearms. Uff da, that was a good steam!

Only problem that I have now is that I want to go to bed instead of finishing off my lesson plans, which is what I should be concentrating on. That, and the gigantic yummy steak that I am about to devour part of. Alas, the master commandeth lesson plans, and I must deliver, or pay the consequences. So, I guess they will get done.

Twill be a strange week, with standardized testing and parent-teacher conferences. Many things to juggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment