Thursday, January 20, 2011

OK, That's Getting Better...

I slept in until 5 am today. Of course, I went to bed at 9 the night before. For whatever reason, that seems to have done the trick for me. I feel much more energy today, and am not drooping tonight. Of course, I still have laundry to fetch and fold and put away. But it's not bad at all. And tomorrow is Friday. The weekend is not all ours, but some of it is, and I am looking forward to some quality time with my sweetie. I hope that we can make it.

I watched my junior high goons scrimmage with the high school girls tonight. Of course, I had to cheer for them. After all, they have named me the King of Goons. I guess we are stuck with one another. If we don't kill each other first....

1 comment:

  1. Still tired today, not as bad as yesterday though. I'm so glad I have you here with me. I'm also looking forward to some nice quiet time with you this weekend. Although I'm still going to kick your ass in this competition.

    ReplyDelete