Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pathetic

I have to be posting more than this or everyone will recognize me for the pathetic useless bugger that I am. Not much new here to post, as the days have been filled with either visits with friends and family or appointments. Necessities such as dentist/optometrist/haircut and the like. We seem to be doing a pretty good job of getting the visiting done as well.

I am waiting to see if my new bike and glasses will make it here before we leave. Our estimated departure date looks as if it will most likely be Friday, as there is supposed to be a bunch of snow deposited between here and Chicago between now and Wednesday night, and I would like to give the road commissions time to clear it off of the roads. Tomorrow we will go to Traverse City once again to see friends, let my wife get a pedicure, and access a little wi-fi, so that I can do some submissions for my masters in Juneau.

Vacation has been fun, relaxing, and productive simultaneously. It is too bad that it is nearly over, but it is also time to get back to work for a few months before the next break. Teachers are streaming back into the LKSD system, and there are inservices and lesson plans to get around to. Back to normal (!) life...

No comments:

Post a Comment