Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Week's End Aproaches

Thursday afternoon. Health class. Our social worker is doing her end of the year presentation to my kiddies. It should be over in a minute or so. They are watching student videos made by some kids from the Lower Yukon School District. I have learned in the past five years that there are some pretty talented story tellers out here. You just have to pay close attention.

The week draws to a close tomorrow. The magic year-end tests have been given, and re-given (in some circumstances), and it is getting increasingly challenging to keep these kids on some sort of track. We need to keep it together for about another week. Lord give me strength-it will keep me from homicide.

She is done. All I have to do is follow. No challenge there.

No comments:

Post a Comment