Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi Mom, I'm in Bethel!




Well, here it is! The big move is on! After much fun and festivity, I find myself at the LKSD District office this morning writing this entry. In truly imoprtant news, I found where the coffee is kept. I have been told that I need to go to the library and get a teacher number and get books. I am also currently dog sitting, in a lazy and semi indifferent fashion, and it looks like lunch may be making an appearance. Cool. Spent last night in the biggest dive that I may have ever seen. Slept in my clothes. Good news-I am done with flying and sitting in movie theaters for a while, so the swelling in my legs is getting better. The infection in my leg doesn't look as red and nasty as it did last week. Time for more coffee and maybe some picture taking.

More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment